Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Need...More....SLEEP!

I am a zombie today, due to being awake until 3:00 in the freakin' morning... *brain dies* Anyway, enough of that melodramatic-ness. I am very content today. Which makes no sense, seeing as I also have a deep undercurrent hyperness too. My brain is going everwhere today, which is maybe not such a good thing. I found out that at the house I will be moving to I will have my own phone in my room, which I will also be able to use as an internet connection, so I won't be entirely without civilization. Yesterday was really amazing. I had a great day with a bunch of my friends. Sometimes that is all you need to relax, is to just get out of the house and be with happy people. Which is what happened yesterday, among other things. :) I got to skip dress shopping, went to Mutual with my friend Bekah and had ice cream with my family. Also, earlier that day I had some amazing cookies. It was a very good day.

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday was, as Garrett likes to put it: "Freaking amazing!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Agrees with Garrett/Jeremiah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were pretty good cookies...

    ReplyDelete