Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 2

Internet is still down at my house, so the library will be my main place of writing. I am so happy, because I might be able to take riding lessons again this summer. Again, with a new instructer. I never seem able to stay with one instructer, but we'll see if that changes. I am going to be going up to Idaho, probably, soon. VERY happy about that. I am starting to strongly dislike the 1 hour thing with library computers. It is way to restrictive. I am tired today, maybe because i didn't get to sleep until about 12:30 this morning. It is about 5:10pm right now, which means I should probably be getting home. Except that I don't want to... Sounds like your typical teenager, right? So tell me what 'typical' is. Exactly. The rain/thunder/lightning storm last night was so cool! Plus, I saw a tornado forming. It didn't make it to the ground, but I might post pics later of the funnel. It is kinda wind right now too, but not as bad as yesterday. Becca, my nine year old sister, asked me if it would be good weather for flying, if you were a bird-person. I told her not quite, because of all the conflicting winds, not to mention low visibility and the potential of getting hit by lightning.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an epicly amazing lightning storm, and a funnel cloud is rather awesome. However, I have to say, that if you were a bird-person, it might be a great time to fly, because of the excitement of danger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never fly when it's cloudy out. I prefer the feeling of souring through clear skies.

    ReplyDelete