Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Long Weekend

My family went camping this weekend to celebrate the Fourth of July, and for the most part, it was great. Auntie Jo and her kids came up with us to hang out, Alex was able to hang out with Brenen (Her boyfriend), and Becca and Tayor did stuff together. I hung out with the adults and sometimes with the kids whenever me, Alex, Brenen and Dallin weren't 4-wheeling. That is what we did most of the weekend. I crashed twice, which was kinda interesting. There is now an enormous bruise on my right leg from when the wheeler rolled onto it.
Another time it dumped me on my butt in the creek. But the real adventure I wasn't even there for. The four teenagers had gone on a ride up to the headgate and doing some random riding. When we came back, we noticed that Brenen wasn't with us anymore. Dallin went back up to find him, and we didn't see them again for 3-4 hours. When it got dark, and it was pretty certain that they weren't back yet, or even on their way, Ray and Rocky went out to look for them. I was so scared for them, because those to guys have started to mean something closer to brother than friend to me. As it turns out, they had gone somewhere off limits and lost Red down a hill. Red was beat up pretty bad, and the guys were freaked out pretty bad (Well, at least Brenen was). But what I learned from it was A) Don't go where your not supossed to, and B) So far, I am not to impressed with having brothers. It hurts more than you'd think. And then they are nice and you have to love them again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment