Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yes, I know: Blog Spam!!! Click them or face my... something or other... WRATH! Yes, that's the word! Wrath! Or face my wrath! O:)<-- (this is supposed to be an angel. Just so you know...) Please click.


I am amazed I even figured out how to make it work... Yeah, I know I am being a little obsessed, but hey, they are cute! :) Ok, now for the actual blog-type post:

Ok, can you tell I'm a little hyper today? I'm not sure why, I just am. Yeah, I took a bunch of weird "Hogwarts House Sorting" quizzes today. Surprise surprise, Gryffindor won hands down, with only 2 Ravenclaw result out of about 12 quizzzes.

Winter (One of my cats) scratched my mom yesterday, it got infected, Ray freaked out and now the cats are in imminant danger.

Bella (One of my dogs) Got into my room today and attacked my stuff, ruining one piece of clothing, and chewing two of the legs off of one of my StableMate horse models. Needless to say I am rather angry with that mutt right now... Those of you that know anything about me will know that my world revolves around horses, model or no.

And now I am really tired, so I will wrap this up by saying goodnight to all!

Love, Maya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment